Vintage Analogue Ringtones
Here is a collection of ringtones in both I-phone and mp3 format you can download and use
On this player you can listen only to some of my ringtones. The full collection (75 items) is available in both the compressed folders you can see below.
|mp3s zip folder||Iphone zip folder|
HOW TO UPLOAD RINGTONES TO IPHONE
|1. Once you have downloaded the ringtones
unzip the folder, then in order to upload the ringtones to your iPhone; first open iTunes. Then drag 'n' drop the ringtones into the Library > Ringtones area. This should be visible in the upper left part of the main window:
2. Next, connect your iPhone to your computer in the usual manner with the cable provided. Depending on your settings, sync will either happen automatically, or when you hit the big "sync" button in the lower right corner of the main iTunes window.
3. Make sure in your settings for ringtones, "sync ringtones" is checked.
4. If sync is not automatic, hit the sync button on the lower right corner of the iTunes window. Ringtones should upload to iPhone!
5. When sync is complete and it is ok to disconnect the iPhone, disconnect.
CHOOSING A DEFAULT RINGTONE
1. One you have disconnected the iPhone (make sure it is "ok to disconnect"), head for the main iPhone window in the usual manner - and then click on the "Settings" icon.
2. Then tap "Sounds". Then "Ringtone" - and you will be able to select and audition your new ringtones! Cool!
Home -Robotnick DJ set -
CDs and Vinyl - Profile
- Interviews -- photo gallery
-- Digital download - videos
The Analog Session music
Relevant external links: Hot Elephant Music Avida - Masala - E.A.S.Y. - Ludus Pinsky & Alexander Robotnick GMM Italcimenti